This is a follow-up to yesterday’s post about Free Download Manager For iPhone.
A Quick Recap:
- iPhone doesn’t have a built-in Download Manager that allows users to download Media files and Documents directly from the internet onto their iPhone.
- Fortunately there are some really good Download Managers available on the iTunes App Store.
- Some of these Download Managers are FREE and some of them are PAID.
- Even though I personally prefer PAID apps, since they don’t have all the annoying Ads, Download Managers are an exception to that rule. Download Managers don’t require a lot of interaction with the actual app; hence it makes no sense to pay for them, when you can get them for FREE. In my experience, a majority of Download Managers on the iTunes App Store have non-intrusive ads.
In this post, I’ll be sharing a list of The Best Free Internet Download Managers for iPhone.
So, without further ado, the list is as follows:
1) iDownloader – Downloads and Download Manager.
I did a whole blog post on this yesterday. In my personal opinion, iDownloader is the Best FREE Internet Download Manager on the iTunes App Store. It’s simple, it’s fast, and more importantly: it’s efficient. iDownloader has a built-in Document Reader, WinZip and RAR Extractor, Music Player, and more. iDownloader also allows you to sync all your important files directly to iCloud and Dropbox.
2) MyMedia – Download Manager.
MyMedia is another good Download Manager that’s FREE, and offers In-App-Purchases to disable Ads. I personally use MyMedia to download Songs and Videos. MyMedia also has a built-in Music and Video player. The only problem I have with MyMedia is the In-App-Purchase to unlock the feature that allows you to upload all your files to Dropbox. Other than that, if you want a plain vanilla Download Manager, MyMedia is the right app for you.
3) Downloads — Downloader & Download Manager.
Downloads is a Paid Download Manager, that doesn’t have any In-App-Purchases. So you pay once, and you get the FULL VERSION of the app. Downloads has all the features of iDownloader and MyMedia, and then some.
Downloads has a Passcode Lock, File Manager, Dropbox Integration, Audio and Video Player, PDF Viewer, and more.
If you’re looking for a complete Download Manager with no BS, Downloads is the perfect app for you.
And there you have it!
The 3 Best Internet Download Managers For iPhone.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave a comment below.
Posted: April 8, 2014 at 11:46 am, Last Updated: April 8, 2014 at 11:49 am