As a result of Instagram’s never-ending quest to primarily be a Mobile Platform, many users find themselves in a situation where they can’t post pictures to Instagram .via. Desktop, or 3rd Party Applications – and when they do post pictures using their Smartphones, Instagram forces them to Crop those images; which is total and complete BS if you ask me. Because of this, users are forced to post half-baked and incomplete images on Instagram, thus defeating the whole purpose of a social network that’s solely based on Image Sharing.
Luckily, there are ways and alternative methods that you as a user of Instagram can use to post Full Size images on Instagram without having to Crop those images.
There are Apps available for both iOS and Android Devices that automatically resize your images and make them fit in the Instagram’s Crop Square. It’s actually pretty easy and effortless.
So, without further ado, let’s get straight to it.
List of Free Instagram Image Resizing Apps For iPhone (iOS)
- Square FX with Shapes – Resize, Fit Entire Photo, No Crop for Instagram
- No Crop – Post Entire(full size) photos on Instagram without Cropping
- Cropic – Post Entire Photos on Instagram with Layout and Filter Effect
- VideoCollage – the best free Professional video collage maker, vid frames creator and pic collage app for vine, instagram, and youtube
- Instant Blend – Double Exposure Blender with Arty Instagram ready square frames and Photoshop like effects!
List of Free Instagram Image Resizing Apps For Android
If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave a comment below.
Note: Make sure to bookmark this page to stay up-to-date on the latest and new Image Resizing Apps For iPhone and Android.
Posted: November 21, 2014 at 12:11 pm